i digress.

"In loving memory of my grip on sanity..."

2:05 PM

gunz come out.

Posted by The Incomparable Bozack Jenkins™

(MURFREESBORO, Tenn.) -- A veteran who has been out of the military for 15 years and recently received his AARP card was stunned when he received notice he will be deployed to Iraq.

The last time Paul Bandel, 50, saw combat was in the early 1990s during the Gulf War.

"(I was) kind of shocked, not understanding what I was getting into," said Bandel, who lives in the Nashville, Tenn., area.


In 1993, Bandel took the option of leaving the Army without retirement and never thought he would be called back to action.

"Here he's 50 years old, getting his AARP card, and here he's being redeployed with all these 18-year-olds," said Paul's wife, Linda Bandel.

Involuntary recall allows the military, regardless of age or how long someone has been out of service, to order vets back into active duty."




Awwwwwwwwwwwww MAN, these niggas better fall the fuck back and leave me alone!!!


This shit got a nigga real 'noid right now, on some Rockwell "Somebody's Watching Me" shit.. my palms are sweaty, my breath is about Midget Mac height.. they need to stop playin'! Niggas thought "Arab Money" was just a crappy song with a shitty hook.. NOPE! Real talk though, I don't even know what I'd do.. I bet homepiss was cakin' too.. had his lil' wife and grandkids.. good ass job on some Kanye shit.. dude was GOOD! Then the military came through like Snoop in the "NY NY" video and kicked down the buildings.. that's wild foul.. but why come after a 50 year old? The fuck kind of sense does that even make, unless they're gonna swap out his pacemaker with a hand gernade & use him as a suicide bomber.. I'm befuddled on this one..

Bush tryin' to go out swingin' before the White House gets painted black.. on everything, the Air Force come lookin' for me, I'm not takin' the L.. I'm taking the lives of the entire judges panel of American Idol.. keep fuckin' with me, America! See what happens!

Take that nigga Ronnie, shit!

6 comments:

Jay_fever said...

Yeah that's some foul shit son. Makes me glad my ass stayed the fuck outta the military...but uh yeah...good luck with that shit.

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

How you gone throw my e-Son Ronnie under that dusty ass tank like that?? You stay hatin'.

They ain't checkin' for you. Keep doin' what you do out here for these kids.

Bre said...

If they come knockin', the kids already know to say you're not there. Ride or die pookie!!! LMAO!!! But for real, that is some bullshit and I'd be on the next flight to Canada.

oNe mAn gAng said...

THANK YOU CASHAWN!! Ol' rat bastard just gonna throw me under the Humvee on some sucka shit...loyalty my ass...

asia kismet said...

damn...well i put nothing past the gov'ment.
they have been on some foul shit since conception.

i don't even know where to begin with this one...but dude's grandkids are probably like "grandad bring me back something from iraq"

*that's what i'm telling my brother to do from india.

suga said...

How just gon sacrifice Ronnie like that? lmao